Monday 4 September 2017

Plan for the week - Week 7 (4th September - 10th September)

For this plan for the week, I aim to research my audience to see what they enjoy listening to and what genre is their favourite. In addition, I will aim to make a band name and biography for my band in order for the audience to know more information about the band to make the audience feel as if they have a closer relationship to the band. If I have time, I will aim to complete the potential songs whihc we will chose from to make our music video around. As we have already filmed footage and got a song in mind which we want to use for the video, we will take the other songs in to consideration but may not use them as we already have footage for the song which we believe will work best for the video which we want to complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment